Labels

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Analyzing my First Life experiences From childhood till date

Life doesn't move along with a simple answer of a general question. In fact as we grow up the questions' (posed by our surrounding or our inner self or both) complexity increases exponentially an that too without any warning. I am analyzing my experiences with my life here from the time I began understanding the term "I".

What I can remember faintly about my first dream was that I wanted to become a doctor. Why? I don't have a reason of my own, Its just that my Grandpa wanted so. The only positive impact of the dream - I started studying hard from my childhood itself. Then the dream kept on changing as I grew up from doctor to engineer to an IAS officer to a writer. what I can sense is that your dreams are not entirely yours because your family plays a role here in wither way, One way family may give new directions and new zenith to your dream and the other way it can limit your flight. I don;t know what happened to me in this case.

My first stage experience was in 5th standard as a participant in Hindi speech competition. I stood second because my speech lacked "fire" in it as compared to my friend, entirely the drawback of my family background. Well, I switched to "English" mode and there I was the Ace. Then I didn't stop for those 4 years and rocked the stage in all forms of extra-curricular activities from debate to declamation to singing to dancing to acting to anchoring to writing. But after that Drastic change appeared when I changed my school. The whole scenario changed. An active participator became a passive listener. Trend is still continuing. I don't know why!

First relationship for me on this Earth is Mother, which surely have the same intensity for all of us. This special relation gave meaning to my entire life and she is still the same, "A mother will always be a mother who gives her entire life for the betterment of her kids". My mom is no different. She is still shaping up my life and career and future. I owe it entirely to her and I guess always will. This is the only thing in my life which is unchanged.

Moving on to my First relationship with the world "Friend". It happened probably in 1st or 2nd standard. I even don't remember their faces and even no great memories associated with it. Growth showed me many such people, some are still there in my life, some I've lost and some lost me. What I can say is that I have "few" friends who love me, care for me, ready to do things for me at this point of time and I am contented with them.

I never understood the exact definition of love or may I say Love can never be defined with mere words. But it surely isn't JUST the physical relationship as interpreted by many men and women. I strongly condemn your idea and would like you to go and analyze yourself about the consequence of such mentality. And people's tendency of break up and patch up irritates me completely. Considering Life and Love as joke today's youngster will end up nowhere.

2 comments:

  1. yup its true...what we say my dream is actually our dream.our means family and i. Interestingly dreams generally changes with age./first dream is more oftenly not your dream that was superimposition of your most closest person dream/but as time spends your last dream is genrally our own complete wish/dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      But the queation arises here "When'll that last dream come into picture"? And I hope we're not late to realize it and achieve it!

      Delete