Labels

Saturday 27 April 2013

Horrifying reality as a dream

Last night I had a dream, somewhat devilish, somewhat unacceptable and horrifying for any girl whose thoughts anyhow superimpose on mine.

I left for home form my college. I don't how it became dark outside (may be I got very late to revert back home). And then I came into an area which was so quiet, uneasy and people there started staring at me as if I am a piece of meat in front of them (as was evident from their eyes). One of them asked me to come with him but I denied. Then some more people did the same. I don't know what happened to me but I started running with whole lot of people of that locality running behind trying to catch me. I called my family and loved ones but none of them picked up the call or may I say didn't heed it. May be they thought I am calling just like that. And I found myself helpless in the middle of a crowd of hungry animals.

Do you think I can escape anyhow?
What can be the possible ways to do so?
Or is it THE END of the girl stuck there?

No comments:

Post a Comment