Labels

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Road to success waiting for you

A sweeper sweeping dry leaves in an institution or even on roads always has a tough fight doing so. I just witnessed this in my college right in front of me. Every time he started from one corner sweeping those dry leaves, a strong breeze used to blow. Leaves again used to get scattered. It happened four times in front of me. Every time that breeze used to render him baffled and somewhat irritated and frustrated & he used to stand at his place for few minutes and probably cursed that wind which somewhat wasted his efforts.

But every time he used to wait for the wind to stop blowing so hard to continue and accomplish his work, there was a determination on his face. I never saw him giving up anytime.

It was a small quadrangle, which used to take him less than 20 minutes earlier when it used to be a calm and quiet environment. But this time he was struggling hard for over an hour now but still not successful.

The spark of the desire of victory in his eyes was all the more visible to me, as if he was saying "I devoted a long time to this work and now I won't give up anyhow".

And yes, finally the God of wind saw his hard work and determination and had some mercy on such human being devoted entirely to his work and it (wind) controlled its velocity (both magnitude and direction) and finally helped him do his work and that too properly, without leaving any of the leaves scattered on the ground. I salute that spirit of him!

And I could connect this incident very much to Life (mine or yours). We receive lot of hurdles in the road towards success. If we give up trying and leave our enthusiasm to achieve what we want we certainly are nt going to succeed. But like the sweeper, following our work with full vigour is going to serve us with the taste of success.
Keep trying and working hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment