Labels

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Introspect !

Sometimes I just feel that I want to go into a phase of stagnation, leaving all the dynamics of life behind.

Sometimes I want time to stop at its place for me so that I am able to stop worrying about past, present and future.

Life will become a burden if it stops anyhow because its beauty lies in it being dynamic, ever changing with new dimensions every moment. But still being a Homo Sapien heart demands peace, love, care, (list is endless) and if anyhow it gets all these things then it do not want to move on leaving it aside.
Life is a struggle for us to achieve something, which is called "Success" in simpler terms, success with respect to material things like money, fame, position and even abstract things like Love, relationships etc.

If I look upon my days, I spend it doing something, not always fruitful.

Then I want to ask a few questions.
Do we have to do fruitful things things every time?
Is it a pre-condition to success?
Or a pre-condition to attain satisfaction?

Well, I don't have exact answers of all these questions. But I think our mind will wear out if I stress it out with the burden of doing only things which going to yield me something. Don't be so selfish with respect to your own body! Selfish, to risk your health for obtaining or achieving something every time.

I am talking generally about the things which are in our framework and control.
All of our planning go in vain automatically with respect of things like Fatal disease or Death.
There is nothing we can do to prevent this kind of terrifying situations and who wants to loose people around them anyhow? Hence I want this time to cease here at this moment.

Just Pause for a moment or two and introspect. Look upon your life and make sure you are not wasting it just for your achievements and who knows you do not even live to enjoy the fruits of your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment