Labels

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Expectations

I have heard a lot of times from a lot of people that expecting something from someone is the most heart-aching thing in this world.
I am always advised by all of them who care for me that avoid expecting from anyone.
And my question goes open to all of you - Why cant I expect from people who are mine? What kind of a life you lead if you do not have any connection with anyone?
Do you expect from your Mother that she will fulfill all your requirements without even asking?
Then you will say that Mom is a blood relation and incomparable. Does that mean you are segregating blood relationships with the one that we choose (like friend and love, most probably)?
I agree with the fact that its heart-breaking when you expect something and its not fulfilled. But that doesn't mean that you stop believing in the fact that your loved ones are trying hard to fulfill them for you.
Its true that if One expectation is fulfilled it would lead to several others and ultimately you will be unsatisfied (as far as what I've experienced).
So the only possible way out can be "Expect to the extent you think your loved one would be able to fulfill".

I would love to listen to your views as well!

3 comments:

  1. there are times when some one loves u more than there lyf but in lyf there r few things which goes unsaid n unexplained but leaves deep pain in heart which stays rest of the lyf...so silence n ignorance has also deep meaning in lyf always words dont wrk :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly,even me too think d same way.areh...jb expect h nh Kr sakte toh water would b d difference between a stranger and luved 1z.kisi sadak chalte bikhari se toh expect nh h krenge Ki woh hume" coffee k paise dega" .woh toh v kregi naa..:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Atleast One person's frequency matched with me. And I do expect from you and vice versa. :)

      Delete